The Martin® Oxford Easel is a large-capacity metal tripod easel that features telescoping legs for multiple height adjustments and has a generous lower canvas support that will hold even gallery depth canvases. In the lowest settings, this easel is perfect for use at a table or desk; fully extended, the Oxford makes an excellent and sturdy studio easel but also may be used for display at art fairs, trade shows and even retail settings. It will hold canvases with a height up to 55” in the lowest position or up to 40” in the upper position. The Oxford folds compactly into an included carrying case and because it is lightweight, can easily be transported.
- Large capacity easel that folds compactly
- Telescoping legs and adjustable canvas supports
- Includes carrying case with shoulder strap
- Versatile as studio, field, display or tabletop easel
- Overall dimensions in highest position: 68.5” H x 41.5” W x 38.5” W
- Maximum canvas height (lowest position): 55”
- Maximum canvas height (highest position): 40”